Thursday, May 19, 2011

ACCT #1111

I’ve been slacking on my reading and writing because of Gameboyonline.com. What can I say, I love regression and Zelda. I did buy two new books though, Ulysses and Across the River and into the Trees. I think I’ll tackle Hemingway first because man, that guy is gold.

It looks like I’m staying in Tammin for at least another week, making it little over two weeks to go. My boss loves me so much he doesn’t want me to leave, or the co-owner is going on vacation to Bali. I like to think it’s my winning personality.

Katherine, the English backpacker, flew back home but not before a going away party. It was a great night filled with very talented chicks playing guitar.

Favorite new word; whinge.

I’ve been living in Australia for 4 ½ months now and I’m still learning something new everyday.

The greatest Irish stereotype I've ever seen. A Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment