- One of my best friends offered me an opportunity to invest in a new bar opening up around a year from now. His current bar is doing great and everything points to the new one doing just as well. Along with the investment opportunity he also offered me a place to stay while I get back to the real world and a job working at the micro-brewery he's about to open up. What can I say, I have great friends who are like family to me.
- I could work and save money; and then lounge on the beach for a month before coming home. Thailand, Fiji or Bali sounds good right about now.
- Another friend, that I call my brother, is moving to Denver and there's always a spot for me there. I hear great things about the city and I wouldn't be far from the Great Divide; something I consider as a natural holy land.
- When I leave Oz I should have enough money to travel South America. Machu Picchu has always been at the very top of my list of places to see and I have friends, that I've met along the way, living there.
- I can get a work visa for New Zealand and continue to work and live the dream and if I'm lucky enough, score a job as an extra on the new Hobbit movie.
A comfort plush all laced in lead
Was sent to quell your sentiment
And keep your trembling sentinel hand at bay